Home Forums Course Questions Question and Answers from course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Guys
    I’m creating this Topic so that I can answer your questions on the course or anything related to forex or Elliot wave. please don’t be shy to ask, I’m here for you 24/7.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by AvatarElliotwaver.
    Participant

Thanx bro, great website. I’m going through your course now.👍

Participant

hi , thanks for the useful website , however for eg , i chose a 4 hour chart and tried to plot the wave , what if it does not work out , is it possible at times there are no elliot waves or are there always elliot waves in the market ? or should i look for it in another timeframe?

Keymaster

hi , thanks for the useful website , however for eg , i chose a 4 hour chart and tried to plot the wave , what if it does not work out , is it possible at times there are no elliot waves or are there always elliot waves in the market ? or should i look for it in another timeframe?

hey, if you don’t find good clear waves in 4-hour time frame you must change into another time frame but myself I like to start on monthly chart and work my way down till 1-hour chart. but to be honest, they are times where you won’t have setup in ur chats that when your patience will be tested the ability to wait until you have a good set up again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close Menu